Elina Organics Skincare
Medium & Dark Probiotic Face Colour Foundation DuoElina Organics Skincare
Includes: Medium & Dark
Highlight and contour, or mix colors for your desired shade!
Make dry skin a thing of the past with this silky and luscious organic oil-based foundation. It is made by hand and filled with probiotics, natural pigments, organic butters, natural oils, and anti-aging peptides. It can be medium/full coverage depending on the application and will even out your complexion and give it a beautiful glow. This deeply hydrating and non-greasy formula is best for those with aging or dry complexions.
- Probiotic Blend of Lactobacillus - “friendly” bacteria that hydrates and brightens skin, soothes dryness and irritation, reduces acne, minimizes the appearance of wrinkles
- Zinc Oxide - protects your skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays, powerful antiseptic properties, accelerates healing, soothes irritation
- Mango Butter - a natural anti-aging emollient, contains many antioxidants, smooths skin, soothes dryness
- Hibiscus - contains a high amount of vitamin C which is essential for collagen production and the regeneration of connective muscle tissues, increases circulation which promotes elasticity and tightens skin, provides important antioxidants that fight free radicals
- Rosehips - exfoliates and brightens, rich in natural vitamins (A, B, C), encourages cell regeneration, reduces hyperpigmentation, soothes redness
All Phyto Ingredients Certified Organic: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Butter, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Berry Oil, Rosa Rubiginosa (Rosehip) Seed Extract, Zinc Oxide, Sea Water Pearl Powder, Spirulina, Vegan Hyaluronic Acid, Rosmarinus Officinalis, Oleoresin (Rosemary), Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Extract, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C ), Mixed Tocotrienols (Vitamin E), Glyceryl Stearate, Leuconostoc (Radish) Root Ferment, Xanthan Gum Lactobacillus, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut), Hibiscus Moscheutos (Hibiscus), Iron Oxides.