“I deeply believe that organic skincare products can deliver dramatic and long lasting results. What we put on our faces should be as safe and pure as the food we eat. It should be like a fresh meal for your face! After all, if a lotion isn’t safe to eat, why would we think it is safe to put on our skin?” - Elina Fedotova, Chief Formulator & CEO of Elina Organics, President of the Association of Holistic Skin Care Practitioners (AHSCP), Award-Winning Celebrity Aesthetician, & Holistic Skincare Educator
In 1998, Elina Fedotova founded Elina Organics, a holistic and clinical skincare spa that offers award-winning organic formulations and treatments that naturally deliver visible results. Elina Fedotova is also the President and Founder of the Association of Holistic Skin Care Practitioners (AHSCP), a nonprofit organization that has provided on-going holistic skincare training and education for professionals since 2007. For many years, she has also been contributing educational articles for leading skin care publications. Click here to read some of Elina's work.
Elina formulates the Elina Organics line herself, with every product being 100% transdermal, organic, fresh, handmade, and cruelty-free. Elina’s botanical formulas are handmade in her Michigan lab and adjusted seasonally to ensure optimal results. The formulas are also liposome-encapsulated for deep penetration of nutrients into live skin cells, a unique feature that most formulations do not contain. The liposomes are created from organic sunflower phospholipids, which not only achieve deep delivery of active ingredients, but nourish and immediately firm the skin.
Aestheticians from all around the country have voted for Elina Organics' products over the years. Some of the most-awarded Elina Organics' products include:
Ambra Lift Elixir is scientifically proven to increase the expression of Sirtuin-1, an essential anti-aging gene that stimulates the production of collagen, and activate antioxidant and anti-inflammatory genes involved in protective cellular mechanisms within 48 hours of application. These genes regulate biological processes important for skin cell regeneration, protection, and firming.
Ambra Lift Elixir won “Best Anti-Aging Moisturizer” for the 2019 DERMASCOPE Aestheticians’ Choice Awards.
- Baikal Crystal Face Infusion won “Best Antioxidant Moisturizer” for the 2023 DERMASCOPE Aestheticians' Choice Awards.
- Ageless Riche Liposome Face Cream won "Best CBD Moisturizer" for the 2022 Aesthetician's Choice Awards.
- Crushed Copper Purifying Mask won “Best Clay Mask” for the 2021 DERMASCOPE Aestheticians' Choice Awards.
- Oil Control Formula won “Best Acne Serum” for the 2020 DERMASCOPE Aestheticians’ Choice Awards.
- All Natural Mascara wins "Best Eye Makeup" for the 2020 DAYSPA Professional Choice Awards.
- Amethyst Polish was voted “Best Exfoliator” in the 2018 DERMASCOPE Aestheticians’ Choice Awards.
Elina also has several awards and recognition herself! Check out a few of them:
- Elina received "Best-In-The-Biz," an esteemed DERMASCOPE Magazine feature in 2021.
- Elina was featured in FORBES Magazine because of her work with bio-energized skincare, specifically in her Gemstone Line.
- Elina has been awarded Elina was awarded “Best Facial of Chicago” by Chicago Magazine.
- Elina and Elina Organics made it into all three categories for the Recognizing Excellence awards by DERMASCOPE Magazine, the oldest and most reputable publication for skin care professionals. Those categories are: Breaking the Mold, Leading Lines, and The A-List for top skincare professionals and formulators. Click here to see Elina and Elina Organics' features!
“The companies represented within 2018’s Recognizing Excellence section were selected on the merits of their contributions to the aesthetics industry – from exceptional product development to impressive educational efforts. These companies were vetted for high standards, significant industry presence, and status as role models for aesthetic professionals across the country. Those that made it into 2018’s Recognizing Excellence section are a group that DERMASCOPE can proudly say is paving the future of aesthetics, making waves in the industry, and standing out from competition.” - DERMASCOPE Magazine
In addition to a comprehensive retail line, Elina Organics offers a wide variety of natural alternatives to chemical peels, vitamins and minerals extracted from botanicals, and a wide range of moisturizers, masks, serums, and other professional treatment products for every complexion. For Elina Organics professional accounts, Elina offers on-going education and hands-on training on Elina Organics' corrective skincare protocols and products, and cutting-edge holistic skincare services and devices.
The Elina Organics' product line is available in spas, medical offices, and salons across the country. Elina continues to offer her unique, holistic skincare treatments to clients at her spas in Pompano Beach, FL and Kalamazoo, MI.
"Over the years, the results our clients see proves that a synergetic blend of natural ingredients, science, and non-invasive treatments absolutely works!" - Elina Fedotova, Chief Formulator & CEO of Elina Organics, President of the Association of Holistic Skin Care Practitioners (AHSCP), Award-Winning Celebrity Aesthetician, & Holistic Skincare Educator