Dear Holistic Skincare Practitioner,
We look forward to nurturing a wonderful relationship as we share the goal of providing a holistic approach to beauty, health and lifestyle by safely providing effective and natural skin care services and products to our clients.
In order to look our best, we do not have to endanger our health with invasive procedures and toxic products. Most people are not aware of alternative opportunities for natural skin care. Big corporations continue to promote extreme makeovers and toxic injections as the only solutions for fighting the effects of aging. You play an important part in dispelling this myth.
We know that true beauty comes from within. The face that expresses anger, jealously or fear is not attractive no matter how many cosmetic procedures it has received. Beauty starts with internal peace and balance when joy and gratitude can shine through. Nothing else can create more magnitude than the energy of love and kindness. To keep our peace and balance throughout every day is not always easy. I believe it is very important to avoid not only emotional but also environmental stress, reduce toxic intake, and choose wisely what you eat and how you feed your skin.
----> Download Professional Products Catalogue <----
"I deeply believe that holistic beauty treatments and natural skin care products can deliver dramatic and long- lasting results, without the health risks associated with surgical face-lifts and other invasive procedures.It is my passion to share the beauty of holistic treatments and natural skin care products with others and to encourage and support you in your efforts to do the same. I have designed this comprehensive holistic training program, which will help you to successfully address client needs and deliver visible results. My staff and I stand ready to assist you in making your business a success!" -Elina Fedotova
Elina Organics Skin Care Specialists are licensed aestheticians and natural health practitioners –Our brand is exclusively available through professional skin care and medical offices only after a comprehensive application process and training to carry our products. Elina Organics combines science with time honored philosophies to produce our holistic clinical skin care. We are dedicated to creating the awareness of skin health through the use of high- quality materials and ingredients , while offering highly customized and clinical approaches through natural sciences. Our products and formulas are designed and created under Elina Fedotova’s specifications harnessing the principals of nature. Elina Organic’s unique approach respects the “life force” in herbal sciences , as our formulas are seasonally presented to prevent immunity to the same ingredient combinations. This approach requires our laboratory to create our proprietary fresh products in small batches frequently, giving us the flexibility to adjust our ingredients in our award - winning formulas. Our philosophy for wholeness extends into our professional ethos and beyond – We are proud supporters of sound ecological practices in our manufacturing standards. Our customized and small batching approach provides less waste, the avoidance of synthetic chemicals used in mass production, and we stand by and support sustainability to leave a small footprint ecologically.
-->VIEW TRAINING EVENT CALENDAR<--
Before you are approved to place an order at wholesale cost, you must schedule a Professional consultation in order for us to get a better understanding of your business.
We are very excited to talk with you about the possibility of carrying the Elina Organics line professionally! During this professional phone consult, we will learn about your business and business goals, we will discuss the pre-approval process, qualifications for carrying our line, details of our business, and how to place a trial order. We will also include free products in your trial order so you have extra to test out. All of your questions about Elina Organics will be answered. After the call, if approved, your professional account will be opened and you will be emailed directions and further details. This call should take 15-30 minutes.
Professional Consultations may be scheduled Monday - Friday between 10 am - 5 pm EST. Please click here to schedule a consultation with our Professional Account Manager Nina.
Please fill out our simple Professional Application for our records.
Professional Requirements & Shipping Info
- You must be a licensed Esthetician, salon owner, or medical professional to carry the Elina Organics line professionally.
- Elina Organics offers complimentary online training once a month for all members of the Association of Holistic Skincare Practitioners. By becoming a member, you will also have full access to our training archive portal where you will be able to watch many years worth of training videos.
- We do allow in person training, to schedule that please call 312-722-8122
- We do not allow professionals to place orders at wholesale cost only for personal use
- If we feel you are not working professionally with the line, we do have the right to close your account.
- Opening order is around $500
- It is required to purchase the Elina Organics training manual and become a member of the Association of Holistic Skincare Practitioners
- Retail pricing is 100% up from wholesale
- You can place a trial order at wholesale cost - no order minimum and we will add in free products.
- We do not allow reselling through online marketplaces (Amazon, eBay, etc.)
- Free shipping for all professional orders over $600.
- Because every product is made by hand in small batches, we will hold your order for up to 7-10 business days to fulfill before we ship.
- Please expect longer delays if you order during a sale.
- You will receive a tracking update once your items have been shipped
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Back Order Shipping
- Elina Organics Products are made fresh on a daily basis, we do not want to keep a huge inventory.
- It might take us up to 7-10 business days to fulfill your package.
- If some products (usually specialty sizes or custom formulations or special requests) are not made after 7-10 business days, we will ship out your order out and backorder the item we are unable to ship out at that time.
- Your back ordered items will be listed on your invoice.
- Backorder items are first priority and will be shipped out as soon as they are made.
- You will not be charged shipping for back order items.
Drop Ship Orders
- Input your clients name and address in the shipping section and your information in the billing section.
- Shipping will be calculated at check out
- You charge your client and we will charge you wholesale cost
- Invoices & Receipts will not be included in their order
Our products are not sealed and do not have boxes because we are an organic company and we try to minimize packaging which will end up in the landfill disturbing the environment. Products must be sealed when they are sold on the shelves of the retail stores. We only distribute our products through medical and beauty professionals or directly to customers by mail. The product is coming from our manufacturing facility straight to your home. No other customer can touch your product or open them before you receive them.
- You may return most new, unopened items within 90 days of delivery for a full refund or exchange. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
- You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper.
- If you need to return an item, please contact us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
- If your client returns a product please send the product back to us and will send you a replacement or issue your account store credit.
Please return items to:
Elina Organics Returns
4205 S Westnedge Ave
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Expired Product Policy
- All Elina Organics products are come with an expiration sticker on the bottom of the product.
- The product "expires" 9 months after the product is made.
- If you feel you are unable to successfully sell a product, you have up to 90 days after purchase to return it for a full refund, store credit, or exchange for other items.
- After 90 days (3 months), you will be issued store credit for 30% of the total cost of products returned.
- We will not be able to accept the product for store credit on expired products.
Become An Elina Educator Agent & Educator
- If you recommend the Elina Organics Skin Care Line to other salons or skin care studio and help to train the esthetician/s on Elina Organics products and protocols, you will receive 10% of their first opening order
- If you will continue to consult that account you will continuously receive 5% of each order that they place for 1 year. After 1 year, commission will be removed.
- Please contact Elina Organics to receive all details, promotional and training materials before you begin
*Compensation that we were paying our educators before this year will stay the same
Create an Online Store
- Leave the shipping to us! If you create an online store, Elina Organics will provide you with product images, descriptions, and ingredients for use on your own website. We recommend that you charge $10 for flat rate shipping.
- Once an order has been received, email us the order with their shipping address and we'll take care of the rest.
- If you client would like to make a return or exchange they have to do that through your office and we will credit your account accordingly to our return policy.
- If a package gets lost in transit or breaks, we will immediately send out a replacement to your client.