Rejuvenates & Exfoliates
This plant-based skin refiner contains an abundance of antioxidants, vitamin C and B, and beta-keratin (precursor of Retinol) to nourish your skin and reduce fine lines. Fruit enzymes help to remove excess dead skin cells and soften your skin’s appearance. This product will also gently polish your skin and fade discoloration with crushed rosehips and cranberries. The extract of manuka honey will leave your skin feeling hydrated and rejuvenated after use.
- Rosehip Powder - exfoliates and brightens, rich in natural vitamins (A, B, C), encourages cell regeneration, reduces hyperpigmentation, soothes redness
- Cranberry - a source of vitamin C and E which fight free radicals, minimizes fine lines and wrinkles, reduces hyperpigmentation, exfoliates
- Vitamin C (Ascorbyl Palmitate) - stimulates collagen production, smoothes fine lines and wrinkles, evens skin tone by brightening and reducing discolorations
- Rye Seed Extract - a natural source of azelaic acid, encourages cell turnover and healing, brightens complexion, reduces inflammation, removes dead skin cells
- Manuka Honey - balances pH, exfoliates, helps skin retain moisture, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
Directions: On damp skin, gently massage a dime-size amount over your lips and face 1-3 times a week. For more intense exfoliation and anti-aging benefits, you can leave it on as a mask for 3-5 minutes. This product is especially beneficial for those who have a dry complexion.
All Phyto Ingredients Certified Organic: Rosa Canina Flower Extract (Rose Water), Rosa Canina Fruit (Rosehip) Powder, Vegetable Glycerin, Manuka Honey, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Rosa-Sinensis Flower Extract (Hibiscus), Punica Granatum Seed Oil (Pomegranate), Azelaic Acid Extracted from Rye Seeds, Gardenia Taitensis (Monoi) Flower Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Sunflower Phospholipids, Resveratrol (from Organic Grapes), Acetic Acid (Extracted from Apple Cider Vinegar), Essential Oils: Rosa Canina (Rose.)