Elina Organics Skincare
Exfoliates & Polishes
Winner of the 2018 Aestheticians' Choice Awards by DERMASCOPE Magazine for the “Best Exfoliating Skin Care Product”!
Crushed Amethyst has been used for centuries because of its healing properties, making it a key ingredient in health and beauty products. This gemstone specifically supports healthy cell growth, promotes cell regeneration, and improves microcirculation. This scrub deeply exfoliates dead skin cells, leaving your skin feeling polished, soft, and rejuvenated. It also naturally contains negative ions that help draw toxins out of your body. This product contains unique, regenerative, and antioxidant ingredients to refresh and brighten your complexion.
- Acacia Honey - nourishes skin, helps skin retain moisture, helps to fight pathogens on skin’s surface
- Chaga Mushroom - has been used for centuries because of their powerful healing, anti-aging, and anti-inflammatory properties, contains 200+ phytonutrients and several vitamins (K, D2, B1, B2, B3) and minerals, source of amino acids, stimulates skin to self-repair
- Extract of Rose Petals - contains high levels of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory nutrients, healing properties, stimulates collagen, moisturizes
- Fulvic Minerals - reduces scarring and discolorations, antimicrobial properties, neutralizes toxins, reduces inflammation, diminishes wrinkles, a powerful antioxidant beneficial for sun-damaged and aging complexions, assists in every stage of cellular rejuvenation, provides a nutritious cocktail of trace minerals and electrolytes which nourish and heal rosacea-prone complexions
- Water Soluble Sulfur (MSM) - increases collagen production, minimizes fine lines and wrinkles, reduces inflammation, repairs damaged tissue
Directions: On a damp and clean face, massage a nickel-sized amount into your skin using circular motions for 1 minute. Leave on for 5 minutes, then rinse off. Use 1-2 times a week. This mask is beneficial for all skin types. Follow with toner, serums/elixirs, and moisturizer.
All Phyto Ingredients Certified Organic: Distilled Water, Extract of Aloe Vera with Bioenergetic Imprint of Sapphires, Extracts of Rose Petals, Rose Hips, Grape Skin, Grape Seed, Chaga Mushrooms, Acacia Honey, Castor, Avocado Oil, Almond Oil, Extracts: Sugar Cane, Lemon, Spirulina, Fulvic Minerals, Water Soluble Sulfur (MSM), Xanthomonas Campestris (Xanthan) Gum, Hyaluronic Acid, Sunflower Phospholipid, Shell Flower, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract (Rosemary Oleoresin), Powder of Amethyst, Polysorbate 20, Essential Oils: Lavender, Peppermint, Rose, Silver Citrate, Potassium Sorbate.
This exfoliator is gentle and moisturizing for my sensitive skin, yet it also does a great job buffing my skin to reveal a healthy glow. My husband reminds me when we are running low, because he loves how it makes his face look and feel.
This is an amazing product - excellent exfoliant properties without leaving the skin feel irritated, parched or dry. The dual clay cleansing & polish activity offers a great deeper cleanse that can be used frequently. It is one of my absolute favorites!
I would definitely recommend using this product for any skin type.
Love the gemstone collection, especially the Amethyst polish!!
The past year I have used the organic face scrub. I was excited to try out this other option that Elina offers. The product is wonderful. I love the smell and how soft my skin is after using it. In comparison to the organic face scrub, the amethyst polish has less bead/sand like particles, but still gets the job done.
I just started using the Amethyst Powder and I love it. It's a great exfoliator. My face is so smooth and soft after I use it!
A really terrific polish that is part of my weekly regimen.
I order and love all of Elina's products regularly and I love when she sends me samples of new items to try. This one, the Amethyst Polish, is wonderful! I couldn't believe how soft and clean my skin was after I "polished" my skin with this using the free sample she had sent! I am buying a full size now and will use it often!
Amethyst Polish has helped me to get rid of recurring problem spots on my skin, that, in the past, have turned into pimples that would take a long time to heal. It is a gentle scrub that gets the job done and is enjoyable to use.