Elina Organics Skincare
Strengthens, Adds Shine, Soothes Scalp Irritation, & Alleviates Dandruff
This unique combination of natural ingredients gives your hair body as it cleanses and revitalizes your hair and scalp without over-drying. This shampoo is gentle enough for all hair types, even color-treated hair. It is free of harsh sulfates, chemicals, and fragrances that strip healthy proteins away from your hair. This moisturizing and strengthening formula was developed to cleanse, rejuvenate, and protect your hair, 100% naturally.
- Jojoba Oil - moisturizes scalp, rich in vitamins (vitamin B, C, E) that nourish hair, promotes thicker hair, minimizes dandruff
- Water Soluble Sulfur (MSM) - reduces inflammation, increases microcirculation in scalp, sulfur forms bonds essential to strengthening hair and increasing hair growth, elongates “growth phase” (anagen phase) of the hair growth cycle
- Arnica Extract - balances sebum oil that blocks hair follicles and causes irritation, reduces inflammation, treats hair loss, helps prevent split ends, nourishes scalp
- Vitamin C (Ascorbyl Palmitate) - increases collagen production which supports structure of hair, antioxidant properties reduce environmental stress on hair, helps body absorb iron which is a mineral essential for hair growth
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol) - balances oil production, natural antioxidant effects maintain hair growth and add shine, reduces the amount of oxidative stress and impact of free radicals that break down hair follicle cells
Directions: Using a quarter-size amount, massage shampoo into wet hair until it lathers, especially focusing on your roots. The more you massage this formula into your scalp, the better the results you will see!
All Phyto Ingredients Certified Organic: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Olea Europaea (Olive Fruit) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera), Arnica Montana (Arnica), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oleoresin, Hippophae (Sea Buckthorn) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Polyglucose, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Silk Peptides (Silk Amino Acid), Sunflower Phospholipid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Silica, Potassium Sorbate, Colloidal Silver, Xanthomonas (Xanthan Gum).
This is the only shampoo my husband can use because the ingredients don't make him feel bad. He's very sensitive to products, so this works wonderfully for him. As for me, I love the scent and how gentle it is to use every day on my oily scalp.